CosmoCalc - Free
This cosmological calculator has a simple and intuitive interface. You can quickly set a reference cosmology and redshift, and CosmoCalc will calculate a full suite of astronomical distances and scales. CosmoCalc allows you to:
- Select cosmological parameters H0, Ωm, and ΩΛ with simple touch-screen controls
- Easily choose from common reference cosmologies, including WMAP5, Concordance, and Einstein-deSitter
- Quickly determine the luminosity distance, angular diameter distance, lookback time, age of the Universe, comoving volume, and critical density
- Easily switch between flat and non-flat cosmologies by clicking on the chain
- Return to your previous settings when the program is restarted
- Plot angular diameter distance, luminosity distance, lookback time, age of the Universe, comoving volume, and critical density as a function of redshift.
- Compare the evolution of a distance indicator for any two sets of cosmological parameters.
- Pinch to zoom and drag to pan for a detailed view of the plot.
This was checked against Ned Wright's Cosmology Calculator and found to be in complete agreement.